Musical Gift Guide for Young Violinists, Practice Parents & Teachers
by Paige Vogt
Music making and gift giving are two of our favorite ways to share love during the holiday season. So, we've combined the two with this musical gift list featuring presents that will delight and support the young musicians, teachers and practice parents in your life!
We are particularly happy to highlight products from small businesses like ours with similar missions to create joy and meaning in every musical moment.
For the smallest violinists
1. A collection of whimsical music stickers to motivate and delight. $5.00, Bite Sized Violin.
2. An Octagon Rainbow Popper, to make repetitions more sensory and fun. $4.99, The Practice Shoppe.
3. An engaging music program-in-a-box subscription, for a gift that keeps giving. Starts at $50, Music Adventure Box.
4. A Twinkl'in Foam Violin, for budding musicians who aren't ready for the real instrument quite yet. $14.99, SHAR Music.
5. A personalized violin ornament, to commemorate how much they've learned this year. $13.99, Christmas and City.
6. A Twinkle Mat practice mat, with Felt Foot Stickers that can be customized to every child's unique stance.
For your favorite music teacher
1. Vintage Classic Composer Playing Cards, for downtime in the green room. $20, bucketful.
For the style-conscious musician
1. Sterling Silver Eighth Note Stud Earrings. $9.49, The Practice Shoppe.
2. A one-of-a-kind case tag, so they'll never get lost in a crowd. $9.95, Southwest Strings.
3. A cheerful sweatshirt, because it's always a good day to make music. $35.99, The Harper House.
4. A blinged-out mute, because why not. $29.99/set of three, Musicians Friend
For the dedicated practice parent
1. A pretty bead counter to brighten up their music room. $9.99, The Practice Shoppe.
3. An Amazon Echo Dot, to play their favorite music anytime, anywhere. $24.99, Target.